We call our team members Hosts. This is because whether we are preparing a freshly made sandwich or salad, checking our customers out at the register, or helping them with questions at the fuel pump, hospitality is first. Each day, our Hosts prepare our locally crafted menu, educate guests to navigate our unique coffee, snack and beverage choices, including local, allergen-friendly and other eating lifestyle alternatives. Our Hosts provide a welcoming environment so that our guests feel that American Natural is their place to come together, relax, work, and hang out while they eat or drink.
Do you like hosting friends and guests in a food-friendly atmosphere? Interested in breaking into the restaurant/service industry? Do you want to learn and inspire your community to connect with a greater variety of local and real food? Join us
American Natural Benefits:
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Generous discounts on our healthy, locally sourced, delicious food and snacks
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
As an ambassador of American Natural’s values, you will be expected to promote the guest experience in everything that you do. You will report to the General Manager and be mentored by supporting managers.
We expect you to work together as a team to foster hospitality for our guests.
You will be responsible for crafting personalized experiences for our guests, always starting with a pleasant greeting. On any given day, you may be educating a guest on an Eatery menu item, preparing that item or helping the guest to quickly check out, always with a dedication to hospitality. Our Hosts are provided with an in-depth education program and, with success and commitment, have opportunities to advance and assume leadership roles.
Host Responsibilities/Desired Traits:
- Comfortable speaking to new people and all types of people on a regular basis; excellent communication skills
- Aspire to learn more about food, coffee and other eating choices
- Food, restaurant, or customer service experience
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- A knack for delivering personable customer service and a desire to make connections with guests everyday
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy and respectful
- Able to stand, bend, reach and lift up to 50 pounds, on occasion.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
American Natural provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time