OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
This policy does not apply to information collected by the Company or its affiliates offline or through any other means, including through any other website or software application, whether or not operated by the Company, which does not state that this policy applies to it.
In order to provide and enhance the Services and to make them available to you, we may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide — We may collect personal information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions, including but not limited to email, online registration forms, credit card numbers, addresses, or other information to support transactions carried out through the Services, search queries through such Services, and user contributions to be published or displayed on any public areas of such Services. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including without limitation your name, e-mail address, physical address, phone number, and billing information. The types and amount of personal information collected for these activities will vary depending on the activity. We use this information to provide our Services, to tailor your user experience, and to prevent fraud.
Automatic data collection technologies — The information that we automatically collect may include personal information, or we may maintain or associate automatically collected information with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. Such information is used to help us to improve the Services and to make them more personalized. We may automatically collect:
- details of your use of the Services in our physical stores. For example, we may collect credit card information, store locations, GPS location, products purchased, or other resources accessed from a particular physical location operated by the Company or its partners;
- details of your use of the Services, such as traffic data, location data (including GPS and IP based location identification), logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use through the Services;
- information about your device and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also obtain information from or about you in other ways. For example, we may verify user information with a service provider or combine your information with additional information we collect from other third parties or sources, as authorized and permitted by law. Also, we collect the information you send to us such as correspondence, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications, testimonials or user content such as photos, blogs and writings.
How we use the information we collect. Our key purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, efficient and customized experience. We may use the information we collect to:
- provide, test, or enhance the functionality of the Services;
- develop and test new products, locations for physical stores or Services;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms or any user agreement
- customize, measure and improve our Services and advertising;
- contact you tell you about our Services and those of our corporate family, service updates, targeted marketing and
- promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties; and/or comply with applicable laws;
- registration and/or sharing through third-party services;
- share the information with other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity or sell assets.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under that age may provide any information through the Services. We do not, and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information through the Services represents that he or she is 13 years of age or older.
If you are under the age of 13, do not register for, use, or provide any information through the Services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose without restriction both information about individual users and information that does not identify any individual. We share information between our systems and that of third parties, such as with third-party vendors, partners, licensees or licensors, in order to test, develop, market or deploy new products and Services. Such third parties may use the information to develop and market new products for the Company. In most instances, we attempt to remove user identifiable information from the data that we collect and share with third parties,, however, we may share user identifiable information with some of our vendors, including user identifiable information like names, user type, email address, location, transactions history, and other data. This user identifiable information is shared to enhance or develop Services for the Company. We may also disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements (for example, in response to requests by federal, state or local authorities, including tax authorities, subpoenas, court orders or other legal process) or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is legally required, to enforce our policies, to establish or exercise our legal rights or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
Accessing and changing personal information:
In order to change your email address, privacy and communications preferences, you must utilize the account features of the Service.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses and promotional emails like special offers, newsletters and updates.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may provide such notice by positing a statement through the Services or sending an email to you at the email address you have provided. We may also communicate with you electronically regarding other security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.